Monday, July 19, 2010

Baby Nurah

I've met Nurah's mum when she was still expecting her, and since then we have spoken about doing a photo shoot when the baby is born. And on Friday, I met Nurah for the first time and she is so cute. Every time I spoke to her, she just starts laughing out of her tummy, as if she understands every world I am saying! Here is a few of my favourite photos of the gorgeous Nabeelah and her baby daughter!







































































6 comments:

N said...

ADRI I love you even more now...YOU ARE BRILLIANT!!!!
My baby looks like the little angel that she is...you have managed to capture her essence...every picture shows a different side to her personality...I LOVE IT!!!
Thank you thank you thank you!!!
Enjoy ur holiday sweet lady!!!

Unknown said...

No words could describe how beautifull you guys look. Nurah is so adorable! Love u guys xo

Lizelle Lötter said...

adri adri adri, jy fail nie om my te verras nie!!!

Nastassja Harvey said...

soooooooooooo mooi adri!! well done girlfriend! sy is sooo oulik! X

Dee said...

Wat 'n pragtige baba! Sy lyk soooo happy!!! Well done :)

Anonymous said...

beautiful...