Monday, December 7, 2009

My early Christmas surprise!

On Friday, after our end of year function, my friend Christine Meintjes surprised me with the most awesome gift ever. A Canon 50D and a 50mm f/1.4 lens. I talked to Christine about buying a camera and she agreed to help me purchase it. I'll be paying her back over time as I do shoots. But I didn't expected it to be so soon. This is so cool! Now I can be trigger happy this holiday. So here is how it happened :

For the past week I've been living with Christine, as I'm only moving into my new flat this week. After packing my bags for the weekend, I went down to the kitchen. Now that I think of it, it was a bit strange that everyone was sitting around the table and looking at me :) They told me that I should put my bags in the car. When I came back, there was a huge package with pink ribbon (my favorite coulor) waiting for me on the table. As always Christine had a camera in her hands. If you want to see my reaction go to her blog.

Thank you so much Christine, this is the best surprise ever. I couldn't have asked for a greater and better friend...

Here is one of the first photos a took with my new camera of our dog Laffie. I love the lens, it's the coolest ever.

2 comments:

Nastassja Harvey said...

LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE dit ;)

Lizelle Lötter said...

Lawwe liefie laffie!
Baie mooi kiekie en ek sien uit na die vele wat nog kom!